Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweet Cupcakes!

I participated in Sharon's Cupcake Swap and packages have arrived and been opened! My box from my swap partner Dora arrived a while ago but I refused to enjoy it until after I mailed her box to her. LOL By the way, Dora is a friend of Sharon's and doesn't have a blog - this made it a bit difficult for me because I didn't know much about her.

The picture shows all the goodies Dora sent to me. The super cute little quilt, labels, a notepad, sugar sprinkles sitting on top of the box holding the quilt :-) and a yummy cake mix from the Barefoot Contessa. She tucked a little goodie in the cupcake card - an adorable teapot tea bag holder. We duplicated one little thing - the cupcake cups. LOL Dora, thank you so much!

The next picture shows the goodies I sent to Dora and I believe she was pleased. :-)
I hope that you'll take a close look at the cupcake pincushion - there's a pin with a cupcake on top.

Sharon, thank y0u so much for making this swap happen. I appreciate your hardwork.
There's nothing quilty to show because I haven't done much lately - a little hand applique but that's it. Thanks for stopping by - come again soon!
In Friendship!

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Some very cute goodies - both made and received.

Unknown said...

Very cute gifts there Darlene, both from Dora and yourself. That's the sort of mail I like to receive....

Nan said...

Sweet, sweet cupcake love! Wonderful treasures all around! It was a lot of fun, wasn't it?
H'moosies!!

Nanette Merrill said...

This post made me wish I had entered this exchange. So much! Your things you sent are so lovely. Darlene you always do things so well. And the Barefoot Contessa has cake mix???? Wow. I love her. You'll have to let me know how it works out and what its like.

I love cupcakes.

Yvonne said...

Very nice coming and going! It's fun seeing what everyone has been doing in cupcake land. :)

Pam said...

Beautiful gifts - both given and received! You are very kind and generous Darlene :)))

Stina Blomgren said...

Lovely...lovely gifts from both of you...tried and look as close I could...:o) Amazing things...and even a tea cup...:o) loved that one!!

Carol said...

What wonderful cupcake goodness!

Thimbleanna said...

Excellent swap on both sides of the fence! Love all those sweet goodies!

Lorraine said...

..the cupcake swap was fun to be in......and there is so much out there to choose from....I had to buy two of everything I sent to my partner! One for her and one for me....LOL.....

Wendy said...

Looks like it was a fun swap to participate in. All the cupcakes look yummy...I love the pincushion the best.

Ginger Patches said...

Cute stuff! Your pictures won't enlarge when I click on them and I want to see that cupcake pin...dang it! Is it from Etsy? I saw some and wanted to order one for Cheryl but it wouldn't have make it here in time. Those little pins are sooo cute!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm with Tammy I wanna enlarge and I can't. I wanna see!!! But great gifts you both did and received. I"m glad you enjoyed the swap!! Thanks for playin along.

Gina said...

What a lovely set of goodies

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Karen said...

Great swap between the 2 of you. It's been so much fun seeing whatever has gotten.

hugs - karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...