Charming Guys & Girls Quilt Club
Every month I set goals and only manage to accomplish a few but this month I'm determined to accomplish every goal. Here we go; the list is long :-)
1. Roundabout Schnibbles pattern for The Year of Schnibbles club
2. Carol sent this sweet kit to me for my birthday last Summer and it screams Spring so it's a must do (psst, Carol, thank you, again)
3. A project using one of these Jelly Rolls - Aster Manor on the left or Dandelion Girl on the right
4. Quilt and bind my State Fair Schnibbles that I made last Spring - do you remember? Sigh!
5. Finish my Rabbits Prefer Embroidery project - it's been languishing in a basket.
6. I've spent the last two days quilting these two "Piece of Cake" quilts. I'll spend a few evenings binding them and then mail them away to two special friends. I'm hoping to have them in the mail by Saturday. (pattern by Thimble Blossoms & Simple Abundance fabric by Thimble Blossoms & Cotton Way/Moda)
Wish me luck! LOL I really believe I can achieve these goals. Stay tuned. :-)
Thanks for stopping by - I do appreciate your visit. If you need me I'll be with my BFF, Molly (my sewing machine)