Tuesday, June 01, 2010

De-Stashing Part II

Here we go again! :-)

Description & price under each picture. Price does NOT include shipping. I will use USPS Priority Mail flat rate boxes. I'd be happy to ship internationally but the price is outrageous.

I'll accept Paypal or money order for payment.

I don't want to overwhelm you or myself so I'll post De-Stashing Part III on Thursday, 6/3.


1. Porch Swing by Moda - 45 fat quarters $60.00(SOLD)

2. Porch Swing yardage (gold 3 5/8; green 3/4; red tone on tone 1 5/8; red w/gold 1/2; taupe 1/2; tan w/flowers 1) $20.00 (I'd prefer to sell all together, please) (SOLD)

3. Country Paths by Moda - 38 fat quarters $50.00 (SOLD)


4. Nature's Kalidescope by Moda kit $30.00 (SOLD)

5. Batiks - 7 fat quarters $9.00 (Sold)

yardage - red 3 1/4 yd; pink 1/2 yd; 1 1/2 black with hearts $15.00 (sold)



6. Paint Box Stars kit by Thimbleberries $50.00 (SOLD)



7. Harvest Time kit by Thimbleberries $35.00 (SOLD)



8. Cherries, Daisies & Stripes by ? 29 fat quarters $30.00 (SOLD)



9. Happy Hollow by Moda - 52 fat eighths (9" x 21") - $35.00 (SOLD)



10. Folk Art Christmas by Moda (Robyn Pandolph) - 27 fat quarters $35.00 (SOLD)


11. Hexagon Magic Moda University Kit - Wuthering Heights - $45.00 (SOLD)

Take a peek at my closet - woohoo!!! I know what's in every bin and drawer!!!





I appreciate your cheers and support - thank you bunches and bunches!

In Friendship!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your space looks very clean and organized!! Great job!

Carol said...

Your closet looks wonderful. I can't believe how fast your stuff sold.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Whoohoo! Your space looks great! I'm kinda glad your fabrics sold so fast, so I wouldn't be tempted! :-o Have a great day!

loulee said...

It's all looking very organised. Your fabrics are flying away. Could you let me know how much the postage would be on folk are Christmas, shipping to UK?

Thelma said...

Your closet looks wonderful!

Congratulations on another great sale, i missed it, again....I'll try again on Thursday!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - I get here too late - everything I want is gone - but glad that it is selling for you. Your room looks super!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the clean! I am in the process of de-stashing as well. It is a good feeling to get rid of the old stuff that we know we are never going to use. Lizzie

Michelle said...

LOOKING GOOD! LOL!!!

Cindy said...

Does that closet now need filling?

LOL

Carol said...

Your shelf looks fantastic! You've done an incredible job!

Loris said...

Wow, what an impressive job here. If I ever get organized (ha,ha) I may have to follow your lead!
Your storage looks wonderful!

Lynn said...

WOW that looks fantastic!!!! It's almost like getting a great haircut, letting go of a lot of dead ends and feeling happy abt what you have left!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Wow - I am SO impressed. Look how neat and tidy everything is! And, everything is selling so well, too! You've inspired me to get back to my destashing, too! Thanks Darlene!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you really parted with some things I could never part with. Your serious...very serious. Hee!!

Allie said...

Wow - your closet looks AMAZING!!!

Deb said...

you sure have to wake up pretty early in the morning.. all those lovely fabrics going to lovely people...at least you know they have all gone to happy quilty homes!!

Shakerwood said...

Doesn't it feel like a breath of fresh air?!

Carrie said...

Every bin and drawer... nyaa nyaa nyaaa.

Can I just give you a giant bbbbppppphhhhttttttttt?

With the best of thoughts and good wishes, of course. :)

Good job with clearing everything out! Here's hoping that the purge and de-stashing mean that your juices are free to flow again.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Nice clean closet!!! Way to go.

Kaaren said...

I snoozed and I lost! Very little computer time yesterday so I didn't see your new post til this morning. But on the bright side, I guess I saved myself a few dollars, huh?

Your closet looks awesome, Darlene. I bet you feel great being so organized and less burdened.

Woo hoo, my friend!

Day before Michelle said...

Wow..now that's a clean closet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...