Monday, June 19, 2006

Big Sigh!
Somedays I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels - just don't get anything done! Haven't done any real sewing in almost a month. OK, so I put the borders on my scrappy done with Poetry Collection by Moda but that's been all. My sewing room is a big mess - stuff everywhere and I'm just not feeling inspired lately. What's wrong with me?????? Actually, everything is a mess - my poor house has not gotten a good cleaning since before I had surgery in late April; the laundry has piled up; the quilting magazines have piled up on my side of the bed; WHAT A HUGE MESS. So, today I'm going to try to get some of my life under control. I'm going to do some cleaning everywhere except the sewing room. I've already started the laundry and cleared some of the pile by the bed and then maybe I can concentrate on cleaning my room and look for some inspiration. Life's a big sigh these days - LOL.

Thought for today: Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

GRATITUDE:
My home

I'll be back later with hopefully some quilty news!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...