Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Winner!!!!

Hello, my name is Nibbles and I'm the newest "wabbit" in Darlene's sewing room. Mary at Quilt Hollow stuck me in a big brown box and sent me to live with Darlene. She thought that I'd be very happy living with Darlene and the other Wabbits (Thimbles, Joy, Millie, Bea Bunny & Snippet) and she was right - I love it here. When I arrived I didn't have a name but my new friends named me Nibbles because I enjoy nibbling on their ears (I'm much bigger than they are - teehee)

OK, enough about me - I have the privilege of announcing the winner of The Lunchbox Sewing Tin and 10 treasures (Easy Dresden quilt template, seam ripper, needles, glasshead pins, flowerhead pins, 1" x 6" ruler, embroidery needles, Triangle Trimmers, Gingher Snips & small candy tin. So.......................................
Karen at Sew Primitive Quilter you are the winner!!!!
(send Darlene e-mail with your address and we'll put your prize in the mail soon)

We must say thank you for all your wonderful comments and for playing along with us! Darlene will be back later to show you her completed flimsy (it's the one with 32 stars - she's been working hard - whew)
We hope you'll visit again and often because we love that you do!
In Friendship,
Thimbles, Joy, Millie, Bea Bunny, Snippet and Nibbles

19 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Congratulations to the winner... :o) See I missed.. have no lucky strike now..are you happy...lol... Im glad somebody else won but me..:o))) but it sure would have been nice winning...:o))) that box was ssooo cute...
and Darlene.. ahhhh.. love the Wabbits new cute friend...such a lovely surprise from Mary!!!

Melanie said...

Karen's a great one to win, good for her.....love the rabbits...You can't help but smile.

Carol said...

Nibbles you are as cute as you can be! Congrats to Karen!

sewprimitive karen said...

I can't believe it, I won that cute tin with the notions???? I am a lucky girl for sure! Hi, Nibbles, bet you're glad to be with the other Wabbits!

Wendy said...

Nibbles is so cute and a wonderful addition to the group. Congrats to Karen.

Kim said...

Nibbles, lol, such a cute name and a cute bunny. Congrats to Karen.

Janet said...

I love the addition to the rabbit family! Congratulations to Mary, that was a great giveaway.

dotti white said...

Congratulations to Karen! She will have much fun with that box! By the way, how many items were we supposed to see in the box? Have a great weekend!

Pam said...

Congratulations to Karen. I'm sure she will enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Guess what? You're profile photo needs to be updated to include Nibbles (I know, you were already aware of that.) We enjoy seeing the wabbits and wouldn't mind seeing the 6 pack all together in one of your posts.

Karen said...

Gotta watch those rabbits! They tend to multiply fast.
So there was 10 items in the box. I guessed 12.

Thimbleanna said...

Well, I'm shocked. I've won so many giveaways this spring, I thought for sure I'd win (or at least Stina would) LOL. Congrats to Karen!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to your lucky winner Missy!!! Love the newest bunny.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Congratulations Karen, Darlene this was a great giveaway. The tin box will come in handy to carry with you stitching. Love the star quilt below.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Nibbles is a wonderful name for her and congrats to Karen!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats to Karen...lucky duck!
Look forward to seeing the stars!

Nan said...

Lookit Nibbles - she is adorable! I hope the other Wabbits are kind to her - she looks very sweet and innocent. Congrats to Karen!!

Sweet P said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks to you for a wonderful contest.

Carrie P. said...

How sweet of Mary to send you a cute little bunny.
Congrats to Karen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...