Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I love birthdays!

I'm coming up for air to share the birthday treasures and gifts I received from friends!

The one below is from my dear friend, Nan. You must enlarge the picture to read the sentiment on the stitchery. :-) The Moda Scrap Bag is a fun bag of coordinated strips and not from just one line - that will be a fun scrappy project someday soon. Thank you, Nan!

And, my dear friend, Carol sent the newest hardback book from Debbie Macomber, a delightful bookmark and box of sweet ME notecards - thank you, Carol!

Thank you, Mary for sending new "Wabbit Daze Gang" member - isn't she sweet???? I had a name picked out but it doesn't fit so she remains nameless - for now! The other members of the "Wabbit Daze Gang" have welcomed her and have already put her to work - they are up to something - lots of whispering going on. LOL

A sweet package from Carol. The complete kit to make one of the patterns featured on Moda Backshop. An Aviary Turnover package, background fabric and printed pattern. I will start working on this very, very soon.
Thank you so much, Carol.

Nan, Carol, Mary & Carol thank you so much for the wonderful surprises - definitely a birthday to remember.
*
Thank you so much for letting me share but especially for stopping by to visit. Lots of progress with my August goals - I'll share later. teehee
*
In Friendship!

20 comments:

Terry said...

Great birthday gifties! Love the Annie stitchery! That saying is so appropriate for so many of us in blogland!! Enjoy your day! :0)

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday and spoiled rotten!! Friends love to spoil their friends on their birthdays!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Carol said...

Oh Nan's stitchery is just wonderful! Glad you had a fun birthday!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Wonderful goodies for special you.

Stina Blomgren said...

This is the best things with birthdays... friends blessings... Enjoy all your goodies!! :o)

Pam Marshall said...

Happy Birthday.

Jocelyn said...

Darlene, you newest wabbit member is so darling. I know she will be accepted into the wabbit family. And I LOVE the stitched pillow. I am going to make one for my BFF. She lives in Ohio, and I am in FL.... we get together about once a year, but it is never enough time :-(

Kaaren said...

Wonderful birthday prezzies for a wonderful gal!

Gee, Darlene. Those wabbits are multiplying just like...mmmm...rabbits!

Micki said...

Happy Birthday! i love everything you got, but the rabbit is just so cute!
Micki

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at Kaaren's comment. Good to know you had a delightful one. You deserve it!!

Salem Stitcher said...

What great gifts and fabulous friends! Happy Birthday!!

Allie said...

What wonderful gifts from lovely friends - love that stitchery! So glad you were so blessed, hon.

dotti white said...

I love those really sweet gifts! congratulations on celebrating your birthday with such love! If you get a moment, check out my new blog design and let me know what you think! I enjoy feedback! Have a wonderful week!

Carol said...

Nice birthday gifts. Love your new bunny, she needs a name. If I think of something cute I'll let you know.

Lurline said...

Happy birthday, Darlene and I love your new Wabbit!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Deb said...

Darlene a belated BD and I don't need to worry about you having a great day.. what precious friends you have!! I also took a stroll and caught up on your posts wholly cow the quilts, blocks and workmanship on them are just amazing!!

Nan said...

Wow! You received some loverly gifts, my friend! I can't think of anyone who is more deserving of some birthday love.

Shakerwood said...

Did Nan tell you or do you know what the name of designer is for the stitchery she made you? I have a very best friend that I would love to make that for. Thanks! and Happy Belated Birthday!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh happy birthday! Sorry I've been so busy and missed it - I feel terrible.

Anonymous said...

Your blocks are lovely and great job keeping up....

___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...