Monday, April 16, 2012

BOM Rehab and Christmas Through The Year
:-)


BOM Rehab - another block from the 2011 FQS Mystery BOM Thank you, Sinta! :-)
I really enjoyed this block because it represents my favorite flower. AHH tulips!!!! :-)

Hello, Christmas Elves. I hope you're making progress with your Christmas gift making! Looking forward to the end of the month to see all your beauties.

Participating in the Christmas Through The Year club (no sign up - just play when you want) will, hopefully, help you have a stress free Christmas. Imagine having a day or two to put your feet up with a cup of your favorite hot or cold beverage feeling wonderful about your hard work through the year. Bliss! :-)
Play along in April and you'll have an opportunity to win Cheryl's sweet, sweet bow tie small quilt. Wish I could win - LOL
Don't forget to visit Cheryl today, she has some fabulous tutorials.

I'll see you tomorrow - I have more to share! :-)

In Friendship!

18 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What a cute block Darlene! I love tulips too - had one blooming yesterday and then it froze and snowed overnight here.

QuiltNut Creations said...

such a pretty block!

Allie said...

That is such a cute block, I love tulips too! The bow tie quilt is adorable, isn't it?

carol fun said...

Love the tulip! This BOM is going to make a beautiful quilt!

Michelle said...

I LOVE your tulip!

Dresden Quilter said...

The tulip is gorgeous.

Karen said...

The fabrics in the tulip are just what I associate with your style. And I learned something new about you. I did not know that tulips are your favorite flower.

Anonymous said...

lovely block and cute quilt.xx

sunny said...

I LOVE your tulip! and I'm working away on my CTTY - it's almost finished! yippee.. I'll be singing and dancing when Christmas comes and I'm not pressured.

KaHolly said...

Sweet tulip block!

Carol said...

Good for you Darlene getting your blocks done. I'm working away on some Christmas gifts.

Deanna said...

Your blocks are so pretty. I look forward to seeing the finish. I finished another this week--Civil War quilt. That makes two for April so far. Hmmm...there are a lot of day left...can I manage another one?

Nanette Merrill said...

One of these days I'm making every schnibbles. I really enjoy you and Cheryl working together.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oooo pretty. Lovely block, Darlene. :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I love tulips too and this block is so pretty! I'm loving all your fabrics you've chosen.

Quilter Kathy said...

I am loving your BOM's and wishing I had signed up ...again! I never learn!

Donna Grace Hinton said...

I love the idea of christmas throughout the year. Maybe with a plan like that it won't come as a surprise every December. I'll be following this blog, that's for sure.

Best to you,
Donna aka HapiStitcher

marcella said...

Yea for another block done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...