Monday, April 02, 2012




WooHoo!!!!! I did it - I completed block 4 of the Fat Quarter Shop 2011 Designer Mystery BOM. Thank you so much, Sinta!!! Next week block 5. :-)



Cheryl and I are over the top excited at all the delightful Christmas gifts completed in March! We had 25 busy Christmas elves. I'm thinking about challenging everyone to show us your storage boxes, baskets, drawers, etc. I'm excited knowing that in November/December you'll have less stress.

Go visit Cheryl to see all the awesome tutorials she's posted today. If you're struggling with what to make for a certain someone I know you'll find some great ideas when Cheryl posts tutorials.



The March winner is Shez in Australia Congratulations, Shez, I'll send an e-mail shortly. You'll need to decide which table runner you'd like. :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou so very much Darlene and Cheryl,i have just sent you an email Darlene,yipee.xx

Carol said...

Those blocks are so darn much fun! I'm going to get myself in gear here and get some Christmas gifts done this month...enough goofing off...Christmas is going to be here before we blink 3 times!

Cheryl said...

Congrats Shez!

Suburban Stitcher said...

I'm dreadfully behind on my BOMs! I think I'm where you are too...first 4 done. Doesn't it end this month? YIKES!

Carrie P. said...

Love that block. Congrats to Shez!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations Shez!! And WOOHOO Darlene! I didn't work on my BOM this week. :( Need to pull it out of hiding. Maybe that will make me work on it.

Cheryl said...

A big cograts to Shez!! Great job on your BOM Darlene....think I need to join in.

Deanna said...

Congratulations to Shez! I am already working on April...

Allie said...

What a gorgeous block Darlene, love those fabrics...congrats to Shez!!!

Sinta Renee said...

Yeah! Love your block!!! I have to go see what tutorials are over at Cheryl's blog. Your little projects here are really cute!

Wendy said...

Your block is so pretty. Thanks a bunch for keeping us on track for gifts.

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Oh! I love this block! Your work makes me feel like going back to my quilt room right now! :-) Happy Easter...

QuiltNut Creations said...

such a pretty block; perfect for spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...