Friday, November 30, 2012


I'm sorry I'm a bit late posting today.  Planned to post last night but had a bout with my tummy.  Wish it had been because I'd been out celebrating my Power Ball win ......sadly that wasn't the reason.  :-)

The Christmas Through the Year Train is pulling into its final stop today.  I hope you were on board and ready to link your blog to show gifts you've made during the month of November. 



Remember if you link up you're eligible to win a prize.  This month it's this uber cute (at least I think it's uber cute-LOL) table runner.  I'm obviously still working on the binding but I promise it will be finished when I send it to the winner.  :-)

Tomorrow (Saturday, Dec 1) we will be posting the winner for November and 2 grand prize winners.  If you've participated this year we tossed your name in a hat and you're eligible to win 11 prizes from Cheryl and 11 prizes from me.  :-)
In Friendship!

12 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Three cheers for you and Cheryl! You did it! You kept me on the train all year long. Bet you'll be glad to boot me off at the next stop! :) Your table runner is super cute and even if you didn't win the power ball, you're still a winner in MY book. I know, not much of a consolation prize, but it's all I got. :)

antique quilter said...

I have really enjoyed these posts and I know it was a lot of work for you and Cheryl
kudos to both of you :)
Kathie

Wendy said...

It's been a fun year watching all the progress from everyone. Thanks for keeping us on track all year. I know it's a ton of work. The snowman runner is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Well done to you and Cheryl for hosting this past year. It was alot of work for you both....I applaud you both!!!

Carol said...

Hi Darlene. I just posted my Christmas Through the Year. Thanks to you and Cheryl for doing CTTY it's been fun. Love your Snowman table runner.

Carol said...

That is just about the cutest table runner ever! Someone will be very lucky to receive that! You all did an amazing job!

Carrie P. said...

Such a cute table runner.
Thanks to you and Cheryl for being the hostesses this year.
Merry Christmas!

Binsa said...

Hello Darlene and Cheryl, I have just linked into this months Christmas through the Year...thankyou for all your hard work during the year...I made it this month...WarmRegards, O'faigh

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I've really enjoyed the little push to work on Christmas projects every month! Thank you!! Your snowman runner is so cute! Have a happy weekend and I hope that little bug is gone!

Cheryl said...

Although I was rather remiss in getting a gift made each month, I appreciate the work and motivation both you and Cheryl provided us! Thank you.

Loves to Quilt said...

Thank you so much for being fantastic hostesses and cheer leaders this past year. It has been fun and productive!

Debby said...

What a cute table runner!! I have sew enjoyed following along with your train

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...