Monday, May 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

A very busy week with my Mom and now I'm home. Thank you all so much for your well wishes for my mom - she's doing great. She'll need help again in early June but my sister will be there this time.

Thank you, thank you and thank you for your incredible responses regarding the "Lunchbox Sewing Kit". So many terrific ideas. Stay tuned because I'm going to start filling the box and then we'll just have to play a little game to celebrate.

I need time for me so today is a designated day in my sewing room to play, play and play some more. I'm planning to spend time attempting to catch up with my e-mails and such and blog reading - can't wait to see what you've all been up to while I was away. I'm anticipating an inspirational journey through the blogs!

Thanks so much for popping by to visit - please come again and come often.

Until then I remain....

In Friendship!

18 comments:

Sherri said...

Welcome home...and enjoy your sewing day!

Anonymous said...

Great, a day for you in the sewing room...sounds perfect. Enjoy it to the max!

Judy said...

Glad to see you back!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Welcome Home, Darlene! Enjoy a day just for you.

Allie said...

Glad your mom's ok!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Welcome back Darlene!

Yvonne said...

Welcome home my friend! Can't wait to see what you stitched. :)

Carol said...

YIPPEE! YIPPEE! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
You're home! Glad your mom is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like being in your own home. Plus a bonus of having you back here. :-)

Carol said...

Sometimes you just need a Me day. I'll be looking for how you fill up the lunch box.

Kaaren said...

Welcome home Darlene! You were missed.

Chocolate Cat said...

Enjoy your 'me' day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a lot of fun in your me sew time. It's great for re-charging the batteries.

I thought I'd pop in as I'm in the Christmas in July Swap too. Isn't it fun!

Susan said...

Happy to hear your mother is doing fine and you made it home safely. Sounds like you have a good day planned--enjoy your sewing day.

Unknown said...

So glad your mom is doing well, my gosh you did get a big response to the sewing box idea. Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. I spent the day on the couch with the flu, thanks you dh!! Today my eye balls are at knee length rather than dragging on the floor so maybe I'dd do some much needed housework.

Nanette Merrill said...

Glad she is better. I hope my kids care for me when I'm under the weather!

Erin said...

glad you are home and things are going well! Looks like you are sewing and having fun too!!

Carrie P. said...

Glad you are home and now you will have some time to sew.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...