Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Secret Santa Gifts! :-)


My Secret Santa Christmas package arrived from Jenny in AU and I was elated when I found these goodies enclosed. I've never seen a bag like the one in the picture on the left - I'm going to assume that it was knitted and then felted. I can't wait to show it off! LOL
And the goodies in the other picture - a calendar with pictures of AU and note the Kanagroo buttons taped to the calendar. I need to find a special project to use the buttons. Probably should use the fabric with koalas in the same project. Isn't that card adorable? This package put a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much, Jenny!

And a huge thanks to Donna for organizing the Secret Santa Exchange. I don't know know whether or not my partner received the package I sent but hopefully she did.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were wonderful in my household and I hope they were in yours, as well.


Holiday Blessings In Friendship!

15 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely goodies! What an original bag! Sweet! I need to get a better picture of the table runner! It's the folded technique! I guess I'll just have to stand on the dinning room tabel! ROFL Keep well!

Melanie said...

Love the gifts from "down under". Cute tote bag.

Unknown said...

What a lovely parcel, you lucky girl Aussie items to add to your stash.

Angie said...

I guess you better just send that felted purse to TN!! Heeee ;p

Jenny said...

I'm glad you liked them Darlene-it was fun being your Secret Santa!:)

Nan said...

What wonderful gifts you received from your Secret Santa! That bag is lovely - it looks very soft!
I'm glad your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were good to you and yours.

Pam said...

Very pretty colours in the bag!! It does look like it was knitted and felted. It is a very nice gift to have received.

Have a wonderful New Year Darlene!!!

Libby said...

What great gifts . . . lucky girl *s* Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

Cher said...

I am knitting a bag to felt right now! what a very lovely gift to receive and the rest are great looking too- glad to hear you had a nice Christmas.

Rose Marie said...

A great bag and love all those goodies. Those roo buttons are sweet.

Deb Sews Quilts said...

I plan on starting my snowpeople that you shared with me today. I have a question since I have never done redwork. Do you put batting or interfacing on the back of the fabric so that you can't see the stitches or knots? I can't wait to get started!

Sweet P said...

I love the colors in the bag. What a great gift.

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful bag, and great goodies also! Felted bags are quite the rage around here! A very Happy New Year to you!

Perry said...

Great goodies! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas,

antique quilter said...

Darlene,
Happy New Year!
oh you are so lucky...what nice gifts. Love that bag, I made one of those and was amazed at how big the bag was before you felted it. A lot of work went into that bag.
I would want to show it off too!
Kathie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...