Wednesday, May 26, 2010

De-Stashing

Description and price under each picture. Price does NOT include shipping. I will USPS Priority Mail flat rate boxes. I'd be happy to ship internationally but the price is outrageous.


1. Sewing Circles of the 30's & 40's - Moda - 30 fat quarters $40.00 (SOLD)

2. Lucy's Feather Bed - Moda - 23 fat quarters $30.00 (SOLD)

3. No Place Like Home - Moda - 25 fat quarters $30.00

4. Remember the Ladies - Moda - 36 fat quarters $45.00 (SOLD)

5. Patterns of History (very 30's in style) - Moda - 72 fat quarters $90.00 (SOLD)

6. Sweet Potato Pie - Moda 39 fat quarters + panel $50.00 (SOLD)
7. Sweet Potato Pie yardage only - green 1.5 yards purple 2 yard = $8.75(SOLD)

8. Bento Box kit(s) - each kit makes a 45" x 45" quilt $25.00 each or all 3 for $60.00 (all SOLD)

Please send an e-mail to wabbit4412@aol.com if you're interested. I will accept Paypal or money order.

Thank you taking the time to stop by.

In Friendship!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic sale here! :-) It will all be snatched up in no time. I'm slapping my hands, wiping the drool and being a good girl. You temptess you!!

Michelle said...

GREAT Sale!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus sweet potato pie-I emailed you!:-))

Shakerwood said...

I'd love #4 and #6 and # 7 but as you know I am in forced retirement right now ;>( And if you weren't allergic to wool, I'd offer you a trade. I'm sure it will be gone in no time!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

my oh my, some yummy fabrics, shame about the postage rates for international!!! We need a clean out every now and then huh - some clean uncluttered minds, habits and dare I say fabric stash!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I'm so proud of you for doing some destashing - it is a tough job LOL! I've e-mailed you on the Luci's Featherbed! It's just too cute!

Carol said...

Nice sale Darlene.

Susan said...

I came to say an Aussie Hello from SPRING FEVER!!

I enjoyed looking through your blog...wish I was a whole lot clsoer to have been able to buy some of your "de-stash"!!!

How did Mr Daze & Cooper go in fending for themselves, the other day??

Regards,

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Good thing I got here late!~ I'm not supposed to be spending and the temptation would've been horrible! :-)) What a nice selection!

Allie said...

Wow - you've sure sold a lot!

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my gosh girl...you can't get rid of those treasures (I am a very bad influence if your goal is to get rid of stuff!)

Nanette Merrill said...

Good for you. Good destash!

Deb said...

Oh my...I was off doing errands all day today and at an Herb Farm field trip yesterday so am just checking my blogs. I think I would have enjoyed that Sweet Potato Pie you served up!

Janet said...

Wow, great sale, does this mean you're making room for more?

Carrie P. said...

Wow, girl you really have been cleaning. I saw the before and after picture of your cabinet. Amazing! You sold a lot of great stuff and I missed out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...