Saturday, May 10, 2008

More, Please!

Last night I went to sew with my local quilt group and rather than spending the evening power piecing I decided to sit and make more yo-yos. I haven't seen my friends since our quilt retreat in late February so this was the perfect project to work on - easier to chit chat. My yo-yo jar needed some brighter colors and these will mix in nicely. :-)

My sewing room has been a HUGE disaster area and before someone showed up at my front door to condemn it I decided I'd better clean it. Yesterday I spent most of the day attempting to restore order. There's still quite a bit to do but it's looking much better. I'm anxious to get it done so I can spend some time sewing for me.

I hope you're having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by and do come again soon.

In Friendship!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Always nice to be able to sit and stitch and chat. Now what have you got planned for all these yo-yo's?

Juliann in WA said...

I spent an evening recently sewing yo yos while I watched a movie. It is a great little project. Now, what will we do with all of these lovely pieces?

Yvonne said...

Very pretty!

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had time to catch up with your stitching group. It's nice to sit and chat and the yo-yo's are looking wonderful.

Beertje Zonn said...

The yo-yo's are lovely!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn

Knot Garden said...

Lovely jelly-bean coloured yo-yos!

Carol said...

Those are the happiest little yoyo's...they look like spring...what are the Wabbits up to?

Nanette Merrill said...

Such a great idea. A yo yo jar. I love it. Fun to do things you like.

swooze said...

Cute! I had a sit and sew Saturday as well. I finished my 5th UFO of the year. I am so excited!

Kim said...

I hope you got all your "chores" done so you could play on Mother's Day!

mAtilda said...

che meraviglia i tuoi lavori, ti dedico un link sul mio blog.
ciao matilda

that wonder yours works... I dedicate a link to you on mine blog
hallo matilda

Nan said...

What a great idea to sew yo-yo's and chit chat - you're such a smart girl! Love the yo-yo's, by the by - very pretty!
I'm glad you got to clean your sewing room - feels good, doesn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...