Sunday, May 06, 2007


1st Celebrate Spring Fat Quarter Challenge Sneak Peek


After Nicole and I announced our challenge last week, Dawn decided that she wanted to join us. WooHoo - the more the merrier! We're using the fat quarter bundle and Dawn is using charm squares. So be sure to check out her blog, also.


I must admit that when Nicole and I posted about our challenge last Monday I had not decided what pattern I was going to use. LOL It was now time to get busy! :-) Once I made my final decision I was raring to go and very, very excited. Now, I'm not sure if I'm excited about the Challenge, the cute fabric, my pattern or all of the above. I do think it's all of the above.


Next Monday we'll have sneak peek #2 :-)

15 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

I bet it will be wonderful. When you check mine out I was on a roll so kept going this weekend and the results are way wonderful compared to how I thought they might be!

Libby said...

That is not a 'sneak peek' You are just teasing us . . . and I love it. Hope next Monday gets here quickly *s*

Nicole said...

Hmmm. Your pieces look suspiciously like mine, Darlene. Are you sure we aren't making the same quilt? It could happen!

Karen (Misiz C) said...

It is going to be fun to watch your projects unfold! =)

The Buttercream & Figs quilt from your last post is absolutely scrumptious. I don't know why but I'm drawn to your quilts. Love your choices of fabric and patterns.

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see your masterpiece...

Wendy said...

You look like your well on your way. What fun it will be to see the 3 projects.

Anonymous said...

You are soooo good at teasing us ! So we'll have to wait until next Monday for a "sneak peak" ? This is not fair! LOL
Mmmm, the fabrics are yummy, I see squares and triangles (but there are soooo many patterns with squares and triangles !)...

Have fun, dear !
XOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one am interested in seeing how those pretty fabrics come together. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog and Bless you for stopping by.

Nancy said...

I love the colors in those fabrics. If I wasn't on no-buy this month I'd be looking to find me some of those!

Anonymous said...

I wodner how similar they are going to be. I am secretly hoping you will choose the same pattern!

Leigh said...

I think it's all of the above but especially that reallllly cute fabric:)
Can't wait to see more!

~Niki~ said...

I just love quilt blogs! Love reading them, love visiting them. Heck, I love them, everything about them. I'm a quilter by heart ;) I'd love to swap blog links w/ u.

swooze said...

Oooohhhh aaaahhhh....quite the tease....waiting in anticipation!!

Hanne said...

I am looking forward to see the progress of your challenge - exciting :-)

Anonymous said...

Friday, Friday, Friday... come on Friday and get here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...