Friday, May 04, 2007


FUN MAIL :-)


There's a standing joke in our home - when my hubby goes to get the mail, I always say, "don't come back, unless you have some 'Fun Mail' for me". (aka magazines, catalogs, etc). Yesterday he came home with "Fun Mail" - a package of treasures and treats from Carole. Her note that said that she thought of me when she saw the Little Charmers II pattern (hmmm, I wonder why?) and those wonderful prints. Those two blue wrappers were heavenly Dove milk chocolate treats (how did she know that I love milk chocolate?).


Carole, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I can't tell you how much you've touched my heart, I appreciate it so much! Friends, imaginary or otherwise are wonderful to have! You, Carole, are such a delight, thank you for being my friend.


By the way, the Promises Message on the inside of the Dove candy treats:

"Smile before bed. You'll feel better"

"Follow your instincts"

11 comments:

Wendy said...

What a nice treat to get in the mail and a sweet treat too. Have fun with your new package.

May Britt said...

What a lovely pattern And I see you already have eaten the chocolate :)

Nicole said...

You are truly blessed to have such thoughtful friends. Enjoy your goodies!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I like those ideas! I"ve never seen that pattern! OK, more things I can make with my charm packs! Yeah!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

What wonderful treats.....I mean mail. LOL

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

you will have fun with the Charmers pattern. I have that one and the first one and have wonderful plans. Sadly there are usually only bills in my letter box.

Anonymous said...

How fortunate you are! This nafternoon, Mom was showing me a photo of the "tagsale" design you quilted. one word- GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Isn't Carole a lovely generous person. What a thrill that must have been for you.
I agree friends are the greatest!!

Pam said...

Such great patterns for the charm squares. Lucky you!

I am looking forward to what you and Nicole do with your fat quarter bundles. I enjoy reading Nicoles blog as well. Have fun!

Hanne said...

Enjoy your fun mail :-)

Unknown said...

What a "lucky duck" you are. Those runners look lovely and what soft fabrics. Hope you enjoyed the chocolate, just love good milk chocolate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...