Monday, May 14, 2007

Three Treats just for ME!



In the mail:

May Britt mailed this little surprise/treat several weeks ago and it finally arrived. Someone tossed it on a boat because it took forever to arrive. Isn't it cute - it's for my scissors. I remember when she had a picture of one or two on her blog and I thought they were adorable. MayBritt, thank you!


In person:

On Saturday I saw my friend Barb of Me and My Sister Designs & Moda and she had surprises/treats for me from Spring Market. (I was suppose to go with them and sadly I had to cancel at the last minute). They ALWAYS bring surprises/treats for me. It's the new fat quarter bundle from Susan Branch and RJR and THE Utah tote bag. I'm in love with this new line of fabric.



A Play Day:

Today I'm taking a day off to spend most of the day at the nearest quilt store enjoying a very rare treat - a class from 10:00 till 3:00 and then another one in the evening from 6:30 till 8:30.


Treats make me a very Happy Girl. :-)

Edit: the date says Monday, 5/14 but it's really Tuesday, 5/15 (that's what I get for composing this last night! grrrrrr :-)

19 comments:

May Britt said...

I'm so happy it finally arrived. Enjoy it dear friend. And have fun at your classes today. What are you going to make???

swooze said...

Great fabrics! That new FQ bundle looks like it has a linen texture to it. What classes did you/will you take?

Wendy said...

Oh my so many treats in one day, you lucky girl. The fabrics look yummy. Have a great time at your class, we'll be waiting to hear more.

I had the same problem with the date until I found "post options" will allow the date to be changed.

PamKittyMorning said...

Love that Utah bag. Will you be at Fall market?

Nicole said...

You are a lucky gal to get such lovely treats! The Susan Branch fabrics are such nice clear colors.
Have a fab time with your friends at Play Day!

Nancy said...

I can't see much in that FQ bundle but the colors on the edge are yummy! 2 more weeks and I can buy, buy, buy!!!!

boy 2 classes in one day! I'm jealous!!!

Carol said...

Treats and 2 classes in one day...what a lucky girl you are! Hope you have tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SCORE! To *heck with Italian leather purses... you've got Moda The Utah Bag!

*I'm speaking in Salt Lake Citian to coordinate with your bag.

Quilts And Pieces said...

What a cute scissors holder! And oh yes, that FQ bundle looks like you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, well deserved treats ! Enjoy, my friend !
What a nice blue/yellow/green combination ! This one will soon "bite the dust", I guess (can't wait seeing it!)...
Don't forget to tell us about this nice workshop afternoon, we're curious !

Big hugs and smiles,
NADINE

Libby said...

Hmmm - Susan Branch fabric? Well, what will they think of next *s* Hope your class was tons of fun.

Carole said...

Nice little surprises! Have fun in class! Happy quilting!

Leigh said...

Can't wait to hear about the classes.
Now I'll spend the day wondering what they might be??? Maybe I need to get a life, Lol
The fabric is adorable. So old fashioned looking :-)

Anonymous said...

You got the MODA UTAH bag and new FQ bundle?! Sooo lucky! And I'm soooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your day of quilt classes! Isn't that Susan Branch fabric delicious!

Kim said...

Oh, my, you ARE a lucky gal! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Well aren't you the spoilt one? Love the fabrics and May Britt's scissor holder looks so sweet. Hope you had a relaxing day at the class.

Unknown said...

What a cute sissor holder! I think May Britt needs to do a tutorial. Or did she already? I'll have to go check.

Ok, that is the biggest tote bag I've ever seen! If you filled that up you wouldn't be able to carry it! LOL!

Love your blue and yellow fabrics. The quilt will be beautiful.

Patti said...

Oh, what beautiful yellow and blue fabrics! One of my favorite color combinations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...