(had to add an 8th little tidbit)
I’ve been tagged by Nadine to list 7 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I spent my childhood on a ranch in South Texas. (you can take the girl out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the girl)
2. I’ve been married twice. First marriage was a rebound situation but thankfully my daughter Kristie came from it.
3. I graduated from Kubasaki High School in Okinawa (no reunions for me)
4. I’m married to a man who is 13 years older than I am.
5. My only sibling, a sister, is 16 years younger (I’m basically an only child).
6. I’ve lived in the Far East (Okinawa) and Europe (Germany). I visited East Germany (Berlin) while "The Wall" (aka Iron Curtain) was still up.
7. I've only been quilting for 7 years.
8. I speak Spanish fluently. (I used to read and write it, too, but I've lost it)
I’ve been tagged by Mary Anne and Linda to list 7 Weird Things About Me:
1. I can remember numbers (old phone numbers, social security numbers, old addresses, etc)
2. I have an affinity for dates – when something happened in my world.
3. I can and will pinch you with my toes. LOL
4. I can’t stand to have long nails – need to be able to feel with the tips of my fingers.
5. I won’t eat raisins – they remind of bugs (yuck)
6. I don’t like crowds; I’m claustrophobic
7. I have friends and acquaintances but I’m basically a “loner”
I'm not going to "tag" anyone, as I believe most have been tagged. And, if not then consider yourself "tagged".
I'll post my Celebrate Spring Fat Quarter Challenge teaser tomorrow - I haven't progressed much since last Monday. :-( Nicole, Sister's Choice Quilts and Dawn, Quilts and Pieces posted their teasers today - be sure to visit their blogs to see their progress.