Thursday, July 19, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD

I've been reading about "pay it forward" on numerous blogs and had decided that I wasn't going to "play". I believe I have a very generous spirit but ... well, I won't go into my rant because it just doesn't matter.

Sharon posted a Pay It Forward on her blog and I was lucky to get in so now it's my turn.

Here's how it works:

The first three people to join me will receive a handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to make and send it. I'm a bit excited about this so it won't take me that long. :-) Now, each of you three must also put this on your blog and get three people each to sign up. Then you make your three people a handmade gift.

Doesn't this sound like fun??? OK do you want to play???

If you decide you want to play with me please tell me your favorite color(s). :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was like you Darlene, not sure if I would, or if I wouldn't. You've made up my mind for me, I will. So I suppose that makes me #1.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nan said...

I would LOVE to have something made by you! Sign me up! Please!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! Sign me up too!

Carole said...

I've been thinking about this. Just don't know if I'll have the time to make something. I'm just so focused, for a change, on completing UFOs. The decision has been made for me. I'm number 4. In numerology that number means work and structure. Hum.... Off to work on UFOs. lol Have fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so much fun. Look how easy it is to get us to do this. But you only need three. Carol over at http://www.brownqults4me@blogspot.com is doing it too. I know she doesn't have anyone yet cause she's still on vacation. But will be back in a couple days.
You can tell me to mind my own business if you want Carole. LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...