Wuzz Up? :-)
I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've posted - bad, bad blogger. LOL
Joan, one of our Charming Girls and Boys Club fearless leaders has tagged us to post a few of our favorite things.
1. My BFF, my Janome 6600. She's always there willing and waiting for ME.
2. I love to precut projects - I find that I can get things done much faster when I take time to precut. Here's a future project in bright, cheery colors. There's actually two - could one be for YOU? teehee
3. Two finished Snowbound blocks for Kelly & Terry - gives me warm fuzzies to do these for them every month in 2010.
4. 80 Mill House Inn blocks waiting patiently to be laid out and become a new quilt - YUM!
5. A finished (quilted & bound) Schnibbles Lincoln quilt. Double YUM!
(yes, more swirls - some people like to meander, I like to do swirls - LOL)
6. A huge favorite thing - my RED quilt cabinet in the entry way of my home. Holds 50+ quilts and makes me smile :-) everytime I walk by.
7. Mary Ellen's Best Press - a must have staple in my sewing room.
8. My most favorite - Cooper our 19 month old Shiz Tzu. Keeps me smiling. :-)
He's snuggled into his favorite spot - with my DH at the footrest of the recliner.
Thank you so much for all the anniversary wishes. We had a wonderful day - out for breakfast and then dinner later in the day.
Thanks for stopping by to visit - come again soon.