Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Obligations, Acknowledgements & Promises!

Recently Vickie tagged to list 7 random or weird things about myself - I did that recently but want to thank Vickie for thinking of me. :-) You must visit Vickie's blog - she makes the cutest tablerunners!


Tamara nominated me for this "You Make My Day" award. Thank you, Tamara - you made my day and made my heart sing and smile. :-) Tamara is another talented blogger - stop by and say Hi. I'm suppose to nominate others but that's difficult for me to do - if you visit my blog then you know You Make My Day. Thank you! :-)




Over the past six months or so I've asked a handful of you for your mailing address because I wanted to send a "just because" package. I'm finally ready to get box up your treasures and send them to you. You know who you are so stay tuned near your mailbox. :-) And, thank you for your patience.



July 19, 2007 I announced a Pay It Forward game and three have been waiting ever so patiently for their surprises. Last night I made one of the surprises but I can't tell you if it's for Linda, Nan or Sara. I anticipate meeting this obligation/promise by early next week.
I signed up for a Pay It Forward on Libby's blog but never announced it on my blog so soon I will randomly select three fellow bloggers and fulfill that obligation/promise, too. Maybe it will be YOU. teehee
These things have been weighing heavy on my mind so I must get them done. Again, thank you for your patience.
I appreciate your visit - come again soon!
In Friendship!




14 comments:

Unknown said...

What sweet little pin cushions. I love the one you sent me and it gets moved from room to room with me and my mess....lol...
What a gorgeous little quilt top, you have been a productive little vegemite.

Doodlebug Gail said...

Busy little bee aren't you? Your pin cushions and the quilt flimsy are gorgeous. Take care of yourself.

Lissa Jane said...

I love the pincushions and your quilt top is just too cute!

Wendy said...

Those are the sweetest pincushions, I love mine in my sewing room. Your 30's quilt is so adorable. One of those girls is very lucky.

You are very deserving of these awards...congrats.

Sally said...

Love, love, LOVE that flimsy! Too darned cute! Thanks for the great blog...I visit most every day. Am inspired to put postings up each day on my own blog!

Di~ said...

What are those little quilted pouches? pin cushions? what's in them? Very cute quilt top also.
Enter me if you are looking for more entrants. I've got my address right here on the tip of my tongue! :) that's strong hint.
~D Spack~

Nan said...

You once again definitely deserve that award! You always "make my day" each time I visit here!
All those lucky ladies, getting to have their very own beautiful pincushion made by you! I use mine every time I'm in my sewing room, and I love it!
That quilt is beautiful, and I can honestly say this time "Is it for MOI??" LOL!! If not, that's okay - I'll just cry myself to sleep for a week! tee hee!

Unknown said...

Such a cute quilt! Adorable fabrics in your pincushions!

Mary Anne said...

Hi Darlene! Congratulations on your award! .... and all of your quilts and projects are GREAT!

Pam said...

You always make my day Darlene :))

The little 30's quilt is very cute. I just love that bright pretty 30's fabrics.

You have been sewing up a storm it looks like!! Much better than working if I must say.

Carol said...

Cute, cute flimsy and those pin cushions are darling. I love them!

Judy said...

Don't you just love those clean, sparkly 30's prints!

Busy Little Quilter said...

The quilt is adorable. I love the colors, then again, I love everything you do!

Kairle Oaks said...

Those 30's prints are so adorable. Such a simple design to show them off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...